Three weeks from today!!!
Three weeks from today, I will be meeting my little girl, face to face. Four weeks from today, we will be celebrating her first birthday in China. Then the following week, we will be having Thanksgiving together here in KC. Can you tell I am counting down and looking forward to a life that will completely different for me!?!!?! I can't wait.
Last Friday and Saturday were probably the worse days of my entire adoption journey as I had to make quick decisions about travel while working at the same time. It was intense. My travel to China is costing me much more than I anticipated and budgeted. YIKES!!!! Paying for these tickets will really hurt! But, I know in just a matter of weeks, the money will not matter. I can finally say tonight that I am glad to have a final iternary. I have my passport and visa in hand as well.
I want to say thanks for the people who helped me this past week. Leo and Danny for painting all the entire ceiling upstairs. The rooms look so much bigger and brighter now! Chris for helping me move furniture all over town! His help and the van made that job go much quicker for me. Greg and Wendy for childproofing my house. Even I can't get in the cabinets and drawers now. I think tonight I can finally say that I can unhook the baby gate in less than 2 minutes. Now, Jada will be in a much safer home. May God repay the goodness you have all done for me!
Two more weeks to get everything done around the house and to make some more money!!! I can do it. I will be burning the midnight oil but I will be so ready when November 3rd comes.
Last Friday and Saturday were probably the worse days of my entire adoption journey as I had to make quick decisions about travel while working at the same time. It was intense. My travel to China is costing me much more than I anticipated and budgeted. YIKES!!!! Paying for these tickets will really hurt! But, I know in just a matter of weeks, the money will not matter. I can finally say tonight that I am glad to have a final iternary. I have my passport and visa in hand as well.
I want to say thanks for the people who helped me this past week. Leo and Danny for painting all the entire ceiling upstairs. The rooms look so much bigger and brighter now! Chris for helping me move furniture all over town! His help and the van made that job go much quicker for me. Greg and Wendy for childproofing my house. Even I can't get in the cabinets and drawers now. I think tonight I can finally say that I can unhook the baby gate in less than 2 minutes. Now, Jada will be in a much safer home. May God repay the goodness you have all done for me!
Two more weeks to get everything done around the house and to make some more money!!! I can do it. I will be burning the midnight oil but I will be so ready when November 3rd comes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home