Pictures
Lucky me......I got cancelled from work tonight so I thought I would update my web page with a few of the many pictures I have taken these past few weeks. Scan down to see them!
I have had a couple of questions this week about why I have this web page! I created this web page for 2 reasons! I want Jada (and myself) to read all the things I did to get ready. Hopefully, she will be able to feel the excitement and fun I had in anticipating her homecoming and how much I already love her. We all think we will remember all the details but we don't and now it is written down in writing and will be part of her scapbook. (I just wished I would have started this much earlier.) Second, this will be my way of keeping in touch, hopefully with pictures, while I am in China. So, if you are interested in staying up to date, save this web page under your favorites. :)
Last Friday, I did receive an email and called the adoption agency to confirm that we will NOT be traveling 10-28. I am kinda relieved to have one more week to get ready and to make a little bit more money but now I am really, really hoping we will be leaving on November 4. This past week I sent off for our Visas and started packing a suitcase for the trip, mainly Jada's stuff.
Tonight, at church, we talked about how God wants us to help and support each other. Wow, what's timing! Need I say more?!?!?
Have a good week everybody!
I have had a couple of questions this week about why I have this web page! I created this web page for 2 reasons! I want Jada (and myself) to read all the things I did to get ready. Hopefully, she will be able to feel the excitement and fun I had in anticipating her homecoming and how much I already love her. We all think we will remember all the details but we don't and now it is written down in writing and will be part of her scapbook. (I just wished I would have started this much earlier.) Second, this will be my way of keeping in touch, hopefully with pictures, while I am in China. So, if you are interested in staying up to date, save this web page under your favorites. :)
Last Friday, I did receive an email and called the adoption agency to confirm that we will NOT be traveling 10-28. I am kinda relieved to have one more week to get ready and to make a little bit more money but now I am really, really hoping we will be leaving on November 4. This past week I sent off for our Visas and started packing a suitcase for the trip, mainly Jada's stuff.
Tonight, at church, we talked about how God wants us to help and support each other. Wow, what's timing! Need I say more?!?!?
Have a good week everybody!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home