Life Is Good!
These past 2 weeks have been the best weeks of my life. The energy, the peace and the love I feel is almost surreal. I asked myself is this just some fantasy that I am making up. I asked other Moms, mostly the ones who have given birth, if they felt this way while "expecting" a child. I asked even the men/fathers in my life. They all said that indeed it is a special time.
Today, I found out I may be leaving a week earlier, Oct 28. Wow!!!!!! My home is really not ready for her and I certainly don't have all the money I need, I know everything will work out. God will provide. He always does. This is certainly what I will be teaching Jada.
This past week I went to see and share Jada's pictures with my parents and brothers and their families. It was so awesome. I hope Jada can bring them much joy and fun as she grows up. I hope my brothers can show her some of the wonderful country life like I had when I was growing up. And, of course, Jada was a big hit at the nursing home as all of our friends congratulated my parents on this new addition. They were so proud.
I think I have said this before, I just wished I could bottle these feelings and save them forever! To all my wonderful friends and families, thank you so much for your continued love, support and prayers. Life just does not get any better than this!
Today, I found out I may be leaving a week earlier, Oct 28. Wow!!!!!! My home is really not ready for her and I certainly don't have all the money I need, I know everything will work out. God will provide. He always does. This is certainly what I will be teaching Jada.
This past week I went to see and share Jada's pictures with my parents and brothers and their families. It was so awesome. I hope Jada can bring them much joy and fun as she grows up. I hope my brothers can show her some of the wonderful country life like I had when I was growing up. And, of course, Jada was a big hit at the nursing home as all of our friends congratulated my parents on this new addition. They were so proud.
I think I have said this before, I just wished I could bottle these feelings and save them forever! To all my wonderful friends and families, thank you so much for your continued love, support and prayers. Life just does not get any better than this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home