THE CALL
I prayed for thei child, and the Lord has granted what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27
Today, at 3:35, Dianne (who told she was to be called Aunt Dianne)called me from CHI to tell me the best news I have ever heard. These were her words:
"It's a Girl!"
"She looks so alert and very petite."
About an hour before she called, I was really starting to feel my emotions after waiting for the call all weekend. The anticipation was fun as I was watching all the announcements of other children being posted online from all parts of the world. But, when it got to be 3:00, I was pacing and my hands were shaking as I was trying to do some writing. But, when I heard Dianne's voice, I felt real peaceful and overjoyed as I was hearing about my little girl for the very first time. I have not stopped smiling since!
Introducing Jada:
Bai Li Ying
Born 11-14-03
Wainting for me at the Dianbai Social Welare Institue, Guangdong Privince (tropical/southern part of China)
On 6-21-04, she weighed 13.2 pounds and was 25.6 inches tall. Her medical statement reports "normal."
Bai means "white"
Li means "beautiful"
Ying means "outstanding"
After calling Kristi, Lorri, Darla and Charlene, I drove to CHI to get this little tiny faxed picture of her. I think she is looking right at me. I have to say she is pretty dang cute. What can I say? I am a Mom, now! I am finally someone's Mom. Her file and colored pictures will be delivered tomorrow.
I just can't stop smiling.
I love the whole wide world! I wished I could bottle this feeling up to keep forever. It was indeed a very blessed day!
Today, at 3:35, Dianne (who told she was to be called Aunt Dianne)called me from CHI to tell me the best news I have ever heard. These were her words:
"It's a Girl!"
"She looks so alert and very petite."
About an hour before she called, I was really starting to feel my emotions after waiting for the call all weekend. The anticipation was fun as I was watching all the announcements of other children being posted online from all parts of the world. But, when it got to be 3:00, I was pacing and my hands were shaking as I was trying to do some writing. But, when I heard Dianne's voice, I felt real peaceful and overjoyed as I was hearing about my little girl for the very first time. I have not stopped smiling since!
Introducing Jada:
Bai Li Ying
Born 11-14-03
Wainting for me at the Dianbai Social Welare Institue, Guangdong Privince (tropical/southern part of China)
On 6-21-04, she weighed 13.2 pounds and was 25.6 inches tall. Her medical statement reports "normal."
Bai means "white"
Li means "beautiful"
Ying means "outstanding"
After calling Kristi, Lorri, Darla and Charlene, I drove to CHI to get this little tiny faxed picture of her. I think she is looking right at me. I have to say she is pretty dang cute. What can I say? I am a Mom, now! I am finally someone's Mom. Her file and colored pictures will be delivered tomorrow.
I just can't stop smiling.
I love the whole wide world! I wished I could bottle this feeling up to keep forever. It was indeed a very blessed day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home