Jane&Jada

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Picture of Jada

Now, we all can see the face of a little girl that I have already talked about for almost 20 months. Looks at her BIG eyes. Look at her toes. Look at that ARM. I think she is during a "cheer." She is so cuteeeeeeeee!!!! She's perfect!

I have to admit it was a very fun week showing her to the world and listening to everyone comments. Thank you all for sharing in my excitement.

My thoughts when I first saw her was that she looks "good." I could not even express my thoughts in words to share with my friend, Lorrie. I was so humbled and thankful. I had many emotions. To me, she looked strong, holding her head up and even though she only weighed 13.2 pounds in these pictures at 7 months, she just looked healthy and strong for her size and age to me.

Thank you, God, for picking me to be her Mother. This is the face of a little girl that I will watch change and grow and see for the rest of my life.

I just can't stop looking at her. She (her picture) is with me everywhere I go!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home