Bit Behind
All the final details and preparations for the big trip is keeping me very busy these days. I think tonight, everything is done. Now, all I have to do is pack! (I think)
The upstairs is coming along good!. Thanks to all my friends who came over to paint and clean! You guys are GREAT! See Wendy's picture below. Doesn't she look like a professional???
Even the baby gate is up now! Thank you, Greg!!! Of course, it took me two days to figure out how to open it but I can now open the baby gate in less than a minute. haha
Last week, the Hardwood floors were sanded and resurfaced. They are beautiful!
FINALLY, yesterday, Kristi and I moved the baby crib and the rocking chair into Jada's room. Today, it started to look like a little girl is coming home soon. :)
Less than a week, I will be leaving to bring her home!
The upstairs is coming along good!. Thanks to all my friends who came over to paint and clean! You guys are GREAT! See Wendy's picture below. Doesn't she look like a professional???
Even the baby gate is up now! Thank you, Greg!!! Of course, it took me two days to figure out how to open it but I can now open the baby gate in less than a minute. haha
Last week, the Hardwood floors were sanded and resurfaced. They are beautiful!
FINALLY, yesterday, Kristi and I moved the baby crib and the rocking chair into Jada's room. Today, it started to look like a little girl is coming home soon. :)
Less than a week, I will be leaving to bring her home!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home