Last Posting.
Timing is everything. This month,I started a new blog for Jada with the intent of finalizing my old blog with pictures from her birthday, our trip and Christmas of 2006. Well, today, I went to post pictures and much to my surprise, the old "hello" program that I used to post pictures was no longer compatible with Blogger. So, I will have to finish out the old blog with just a summary of 2007 without pictures. BORING!
My last entry was about my Mother. Since then we have celebrated Halloween, a 3rd birthday, a wonderful trip to DisneyLand and Christmas.
Jada was a butterfly for Halloween. She was all pretty in pink with her butterfly wings on. We went trick-and treating at SMMC/work and at some friends' house. Candy is always a big hit. Jada had her own trick and treating bag with her name on it that was a gift from her Aunt Dee Dee.
Jada's third birthday was celebrated with playtime with Sohpie and Audrey at Oak Park Mall and dinner at Red Robin. Jada made me so proud to be her Mother that night. After dinner, the waiters sang Happy Birthday to Jada and gave her a big Ice Cream treat. Much to my awe, she gave her friends, Sohpie and Audrey, a spoon and shared her ice cream with them with minimal guidance from me. I was just smiling how willingly she shared such a delicious treat with her girlfriends. For the party, we had 9 girls here at the house all dressed in Princess outfits with Ms. Lori dressed as a Queen to read Snow White and Cinderalla to them. We had games and crafts and of course, yummy birthday cake for all.
Christmas was celebrated by going home to be with both of my brothers. Of course, I missed my Mom and Dad terribly. Our first Christmas without both of them. Jada and I did visit our "extended family" at the nursing home while we were back and it was so good to see them. Some of them were part of our lives for 4 years. It was like old times watching Jada play with them again.
The highlight of the year was going to Disney Land with our great friend, Charlene. It was the perfect trip and so much fun as Jada would squeal with delight to see the famous Disney Princesses. Jada traveled so well on the plane (one potty accident) and loved the hotel. She was "proudly" responsible for her own backpack. It was nice to be away with her with no interrupted time and away from work and the daily "routine."
So, this is how we finished the year of 2006. As I looked back on Jada's blog, I thought it sounded like, for lack of better words, "Baby Jada." Well, Jada is certainly growing up on me and I thought it was time to summarize her milestones and fun on a "preschool" blog. You can find it at www.PrincessJada.blogspot.com. Hopefully, I will figure out how to post pictures soon.
Thank you for sharing our lives for the past two years at IntroducingJada.blogspot. We have came a long way.
My last entry was about my Mother. Since then we have celebrated Halloween, a 3rd birthday, a wonderful trip to DisneyLand and Christmas.
Jada was a butterfly for Halloween. She was all pretty in pink with her butterfly wings on. We went trick-and treating at SMMC/work and at some friends' house. Candy is always a big hit. Jada had her own trick and treating bag with her name on it that was a gift from her Aunt Dee Dee.
Jada's third birthday was celebrated with playtime with Sohpie and Audrey at Oak Park Mall and dinner at Red Robin. Jada made me so proud to be her Mother that night. After dinner, the waiters sang Happy Birthday to Jada and gave her a big Ice Cream treat. Much to my awe, she gave her friends, Sohpie and Audrey, a spoon and shared her ice cream with them with minimal guidance from me. I was just smiling how willingly she shared such a delicious treat with her girlfriends. For the party, we had 9 girls here at the house all dressed in Princess outfits with Ms. Lori dressed as a Queen to read Snow White and Cinderalla to them. We had games and crafts and of course, yummy birthday cake for all.
Christmas was celebrated by going home to be with both of my brothers. Of course, I missed my Mom and Dad terribly. Our first Christmas without both of them. Jada and I did visit our "extended family" at the nursing home while we were back and it was so good to see them. Some of them were part of our lives for 4 years. It was like old times watching Jada play with them again.
The highlight of the year was going to Disney Land with our great friend, Charlene. It was the perfect trip and so much fun as Jada would squeal with delight to see the famous Disney Princesses. Jada traveled so well on the plane (one potty accident) and loved the hotel. She was "proudly" responsible for her own backpack. It was nice to be away with her with no interrupted time and away from work and the daily "routine."
So, this is how we finished the year of 2006. As I looked back on Jada's blog, I thought it sounded like, for lack of better words, "Baby Jada." Well, Jada is certainly growing up on me and I thought it was time to summarize her milestones and fun on a "preschool" blog. You can find it at www.PrincessJada.blogspot.com. Hopefully, I will figure out how to post pictures soon.
Thank you for sharing our lives for the past two years at IntroducingJada.blogspot. We have came a long way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home