Together 5 Months
Hard to believe that Jada and I have only been together just 5 months because I feel like I have known and loved her forever. I guess she was growing in my heart before I even knew her. I have just posted some pictures. I think you all can see how much she has grown. We are doing well. The only problem I have is work..........Work just gets in the way. I don't have enough time to do everything I want to do and if only I did not have to work. Does anyone else feel that way?
Jada is walking, sleeping and eating without any problems. At 16 months, she weighed 20.2 pounds and is wearing mainly 12 months clothes. She is not saying very many words but she certainly understand lots. She can find her nose,get her shoes, tell me how big she is, knows the difference between a hug and a kiss (melts me everytime) stack blocks, sing la-la-la, "fight face," etc.......... My biggest challenge with her is going to the store. I, myself, do not like to shop and I don't think Jada likes it neither.
I am so glad Spring is here as we can be outside everyday. Jada loves the outside. I am so ready to plant "our" garden.
Everyday, I am so thankful for this little girl that came home just 5 months ago. I just cannot imagine my life without her.
Jada is walking, sleeping and eating without any problems. At 16 months, she weighed 20.2 pounds and is wearing mainly 12 months clothes. She is not saying very many words but she certainly understand lots. She can find her nose,get her shoes, tell me how big she is, knows the difference between a hug and a kiss (melts me everytime) stack blocks, sing la-la-la, "fight face," etc.......... My biggest challenge with her is going to the store. I, myself, do not like to shop and I don't think Jada likes it neither.
I am so glad Spring is here as we can be outside everyday. Jada loves the outside. I am so ready to plant "our" garden.
Everyday, I am so thankful for this little girl that came home just 5 months ago. I just cannot imagine my life without her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home