15 MONTHS!
Jada is growing up on me. She has mastered walking so now she seemed to be concentrating on her developing mental abilities. She has said several words but the only one she says consistently is DIRT. That is my little gardening girl!
I am back at work in full swing now. I work 2 12-hour days a week at SMMC and one 8-hour night at KU a week. I have decided that work just gets in the way of "life." While I enjoy my work, I wished I could just take a few years off. haha.........My priorities of life have changed and Jada is just too much fun! Jada does have a very diversified list of fun babysitties while I am working. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends to help me and to add to Jada's life. Even more important, I am so blessed that Jada just goes with the flow and loves to play with everyone. She has new little girlfriends and boyfriends all over the city. Tonight, while I am working at KU, she is staying with another adoptive family.
"We" are so glad that spring is in the air. We love to walk outside and can't wait for summer.
I am back at work in full swing now. I work 2 12-hour days a week at SMMC and one 8-hour night at KU a week. I have decided that work just gets in the way of "life." While I enjoy my work, I wished I could just take a few years off. haha.........My priorities of life have changed and Jada is just too much fun! Jada does have a very diversified list of fun babysitties while I am working. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends to help me and to add to Jada's life. Even more important, I am so blessed that Jada just goes with the flow and loves to play with everyone. She has new little girlfriends and boyfriends all over the city. Tonight, while I am working at KU, she is staying with another adoptive family.
"We" are so glad that spring is in the air. We love to walk outside and can't wait for summer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home