Jane&Jada

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Wonderful Day

Hello everyone, I have lots to tell you but will tell you just about today because it was such a great day. The whole group is here in Beijing and we all met each other for the first time. Charlene and I came 2 days earlier. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I feel like I am making lifetime friends and we meet our daughters for the first time.

Today, we experienced the Tinannaman Square. HUGE!!!! I could feel China's great history and power. Many people were there as well. Then we walked thought the Forbidden City. After that we had a great lunch, DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was yummy as well as all the other dishes we got to try. Finally this afternoon, we saw the GREAT WALL. Indeed, it was great. You would have all been proud of me as I made it a good distance. It was going down that scared me. I think I got good pictures which I should send sometime soon hopefully.

And now, it is 10:00 pm and I will be going to bed soon. Tomorrow is a very very big day. YOU ALL know what that is. I will see Jada for the very first time in person. I am getting weepy as I think about it. This is the day I have been waiting for!!!!

So, when you all see the sunset Saturday night, please look west and think of Jada and me as we meet for the first time. Say a prayer for Jada to feel safe with me and the love she has waiting for her from her new friends and family waiting for her in the States. :)

God bless..........We will see you in pictures, soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home