Jane&Jada

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Jada's Room

is ready for her to come home!

See the pictures below for picture of what I think is the sweetest room in the whole world. :) It is much cuter in person. I love it! And I hope Jada does to!

See the dresses on the closet door. My Mother made those dresses 40 plus years ago. They are different sizes. My niece, Julie, was cleaning the upstairs in the house where I grew up and found 8 dresses and a Easter coat in perfect condition! No holes, no stains!!! I am so glad Mom saved these as this is the best gift she could have ever given me. Also, thank you, Jackie, dear friend, for washing them and pressing them so perfect!

I leave in about 18 hours! Counting down! Do any of you think I will sleep tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home