Previous Posts
- Cute little flower!
- Running in the park with our good friend, Bridget!
- My summer girl....................aloha!!!!!!!!!!
- The Fourth of July is the 2nd anniversary of Jada'...
- Summer FUN!
- Every third weekend when I am required to work, Ja...
- My daughter! Seeing these pictures of Jada in he...
- Girls just want to have fun! What a great pictu...
- Ring around the Rosie, Jada and Brennah!
- Jada earned her first certificate ever. I was so ...



1 Comments:
At July 27, 2006 at 9:48 PM,
~ China Girl ~ said…
Jane, I just happened by your site and saw your updates. Jada is beautiful, as usual, and it's so fun to see new photos. I still can't get over that hair...Miyah's is still thin and wispy. Other than the hair they sound a lot of like. Must have been that year of being "cribmates" and playing next to each other. We hope we can see you both soon!! Take care and give Jada a kiss from us.
Cindy (Miyah's mommy)
Post a Comment
<< Home